The EHRS Board awards travel grants to support early career scientists and clinicians to attend our conferences.
EHRS TRAVEL GRANTS 2016
The European Hair Research Society (EHRS) is offering travel grants for the 17th meeting of the EHRS, June 24-26, 2016, Tbilisi State University, Tbilisi, Georgia. Grants are awarded to encourage attendance by younger investigators working usually in Europe, who are submitting an abstract for oral or poster presentation. The grant is designed to help cover the applicants’ travel, hotel or other expenses. The EHRS will provide in addition up to five registration grants to winners from our society.
Information for Applicants
- Young investigators (students, registrars and early career scientists, clinicians) working in Europe are strongly encouraged to apply. Travel grants’ priority to EHRS members.
- Awards will be conditional on the abstract being accepted by the meeting organizers.
- The deadline to apply for an EHRS Travel Grant is April 8, 2016 at 08:00 a.m. Please do not leave until the last minute to prepare and submit your application.
NB Abstract deadline is 15th April 2016
- The awards will be decided by the EHRS board and notification will be confirmed by May 1st 2016.
- The EHRS Secretary will announce the successful grant recipients during the General Assembly on Sunday June 26th 2016. Awardees are strongly requested to attend the General Assembly and the Closing Ceremony.
Please submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name, address and contact details (e-mail).
- A copy of the submitted abstract.
- Short Curriculum Vitae.
- A short letter (200 words) explaining why this candidate is entitled for this grant.
- A supporting letter from the candidate’s supervisor.
In 2014 we had 10 Travel Grants available.
EHRS Travel Award Process for Korea 2014
In 2013 awards were made to the following:
Natasa Teovska Mitrevska : Macedonia
Silke Redler : Germany
Anja Miesel : Germany
Vered Molho-Pessach : Israel
Dorota Zalitacz : Poland
Nino Lortkipanidze : Georgia
Antonia Kellenberger : Germany
Rodrigo Primez : Brazil
Gina Destefano : USA
Nicola Clayton : UK